In courts, criminals are seen at their best, while families are often seen at their worst.
No family is perfect. Families argue. They fight. They experience difficult, even trying times with each other. External circumstances, such as finances and health constraints may influence the dynamics of a family as a whole.
Family Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
At the Law Offices of Theodore Enfield, P.A., our Boca Raton attorneys do not judge. Our Boca Raton law firm operates under the understanding and empathy of the unique events that often attempt to destroy families. Whether your family is going through a divorce, or if your co-parenting plan needs to be amended, you can rely on our trustworthy family law attorneys to handle all of your legal matters during this unfortunate time.
Boca Raton Divorce Lawyers
Divorces can be messy and disturbing, but with our Palm Beach County divorce attorneys, a Boca Raton divorce can be easily done with little to no unnecessary turmoil. We pride ourselves with our ability to relate to your unique circumstance and will do everything within our power to fight for your family, holding your children and property as our top priority.
Over 35 Years of Experience in Family Litigation
At the Law Offices of Theodore Enfield, P.A., our team has over 35 years of experience in Boca Raton, FL, and the surrounding areas, such as Palm Beach County. It is common for us to handle legal proceedings regarding divorces. Our Boca Raton divorce attorneys are well-versed in Florida divorce laws. We will help you meet an equitable distribution plan and create an effective plan for child custody.
Here’s what an experienced Boca Raton divorce and family lawyer can do for you:
- Help you achieve favorable outcomes during your divorce;
- Arrange timely meetings and private hearings to expedite the overall process;
- Seek appropriate evidence, research and testimonial reports to support your statement;
- Keep you well-informed and updated on important information, forms and time-sensitive demands;
- Advocate and/or negotiate on your behalf during court proceedings and private hearings;
- Uphold the interest and well-being of your children;
- Protect your rights, assets and property;
- Assist you with prenuptial agreements and co-parenting plans...
- And much more!